This is an invitation to all at Bromyard Sessions to our free festival on 15th – 17th July, where you can sing, play and dance whatever you like.
This is the third year of the only folk festival in the Forest of Dean. See programme attached, but it runs like this:
Friday night music and singing session in the Brewery Tap (yes, we have our own brewery)
Saturday 16th July:
- Bespoke Brewery open to visitors from 10 am – 12 noon
- Morris dancing tours from 10.30 to 4 pm
- Free concert in the parish church from 12 – 9 pm
- Poetry festival in the library from 1 – 4.15 pm
- Village fete on the playing field from 12 – 4 pm
- Ceilidh dancing from 5-7pm (family ceilidh) and 7.30 – 11pm in the community centre
- Singing session in the White Horse from 8 pm
- Acoustic session in the Brewery Tap ditto
Folk walk singing at local pubs from 12 pm on the Sunday
And if you would like to stay over to join more of the fun, we have bunkhouse, camping and camper van space at the Oakraven Centre – call them on 01594 369343 to book your spot.
More info here.